salam

ina comey

persinggahan hidupku

bismillah

Monday, January 3, 2011

....maafkan aku....


It's our new day of  2011. Alhamdulillah, it's has been a mixed year for me. I am grateful for everything , good or bad. I believe it all happened for a reason.


Saya nak ucapkan TERIMA KASIH yg tak terhingga kepada anda semua. Yg banyak menyokong saya, memberi nasihat, dan percaya kpd saya. Dan menerima saya adalah manusia biasa juga. Saya belajar dan akan terus belajar.


As we get ready to step into new decade, saya mendoakan everything that we plan will turn the way we expect it to be. InshaAllah. I wish u all the happiness, blessings and more rezeki pada tahun akan datang.


Let's 'freshen up'. Lupakan yg lama, look forward, sentiasa berfikiran sihat. I have a strong feeling that it's gonna be a remarkable one. We still have time. And hope. So we must change for the better.


Doakan kesejahteraan dan ketenangan hidup saya dan juga perjalanan karier saya. We have been tested but yet we're still here surviving. Thanks to Allah. I will always love Him.


To my friends, I love ya'll. Without u I'm nothing.

To my family,thanks for always believing in me .


Selamat tahun baru

Be safe where ever you are.


assalammualaikum..w.b.t.






.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

nuffnang